Questions about the farm, CSA, or witty advice please email me at kathyjross19@gmail.com.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Move In

Here I sit, listening to Blues, eating my salad. But let's back up, I arrived at the house about 3:00pm. Cory, the farm manager was out until six but left the place open. The house comes move-in ready with sheets and all. Equipped with a dishwasher, washer & dryer, toaster, toilet, etc. and everything works (which is better than my penthouse apt in Atl). I met the neighbor's dogs a Rottweiler and Boston Terrier who were way more interested in meeting me than their owner's calls. Burge also has about 8 horses I have yet to meet.

Some refrigerated items didn't make the move, so I went to The <one and only> Kroger about 9 miles away. When I come back I turn on the Magnavox with my one channel and decide it's not worth it and make dinner. Which brings me back to sitting, eating a salad, listening to Jimmy D. Lane...it don't get any better than this! I start tomorrow at 8:00am.

No comments:

Post a Comment